Wednesday 22 October 2014

Professor Procto: The Wrong Halloween Part 2

Howdy y'all.

How we diddling?  It's about that time of year when the nights they do draw in and we get ready to be pissed off at animals that get to gather a few nuts and go for a six month lie in whislt we try to cope with the crap stuff like work, the X factor and Ebola.  Still, the internets provide the close of an odd kinda circle.  With the idiot box truly a dead-loss these days, those in-the-know can come away and make our own entertainment.  With that in mind let's continue our build towards Samhain with our troublesome tale...

To be furthered...

2 comments:

  1. Somehow, I have a sneaky suspicion, that Professor Procto isn't quite right in the head. Don't know why. Just a hunch I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do prefer Where's Wolf to Where's Wally . . . . . . . I would just like to point out Harold is a silly name for a Werewolf. I think Miss Lily may be right about the professor he is a bit gung ho about his experiments, someone could get hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Poop deck. - hahahahaha I said poop!