Wednesday 20 August 2014

Big Eddies Inspirational Posters

Sinkingship presents, BIG EDDIE POSTERS from BIG EDDIE (just off the high street, next door to Mabels cafe)

Big Eddies Inspirational Posters (tm) are freely available for use wherever you like.



A special gift for a friend or loved one.





Inspire yourself everyday.




Remind the world that YOU are an individual just like everybody else with a BIG EDDIE POSTER (tm)



*Big Eddie is not responsible for any tears or relationship breakups that may occur based upon the giving or receiving of his special posters.

3 comments:

  1. I get Big Eddie knockoff posters from Small Larry down at the market. The latest one said "Who wears short shorts? Not you, you cellulite-riddled freak!" It bought it as a Mother's Day present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped making Big Eddie Knockoff posters a few years ago. I think Small Larry is selling FAKE Big Eddie Knockoffs.... I'll kick his teeth in next I see him sniffing glue in the bus station.

      Delete
  2. There was a time when posters were big business, but times move on and you just dont see them about much anymore, well nowhere except Big Eddies next door to Mabels Cafe. I really liked that new one he had in the window the other day that said CLOSING DOWN SALE. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Poop deck. - hahahahaha I said poop!