Friday 4 April 2014

Darkness Falls As Our Story Begins..

Introducing: An original Sinking Ship Comic book adventure.

Throughout this month follow the adventures SinkingShips very own scientist in his first ever comic book adaptation.

Hero or Villain?

A force of Good or a Do-er of Evil?

Left or Right handed? 

Find all these answers and more as we journey into the unknown mysteries of Science fiction and Science Fact with an insane double issue four page spread





Cover page

page one
page two
Stay tuned for more pages as our adventure continues...... (link to follow)

7 comments:

  1. Well in all fairness, I'm not gonna let a little radioactive waste stop me from procreating either.

    flip at HILL BLOCKS VIEW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait til next issue to find out the consequences of their actions! "Laughing comes to crying" as they say!

      Delete
  2. Are we talking glow in the dark babies with super human powers. . . . . . . I am not a great fan of glow in the dark babies, sorry i mean i am not a great fan of babies. . . . . (or children or adults)

    Why do my I's turn out small half the time ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glow in the dark babies? PAH! That's nothing to what we have store for our readers. Things will get scary, strange and sexy before this story ends.... (just not in that order)!!!!

      Delete
  3. YouTube videos, music, comic books, is there no end to the new media frontiers that Sinking Ship Productions will traverse? Good show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea..... Think we've peaked too soon. hahahaa

      Delete
  4. You see this is why it is important to be a member of RATs we Rats sort of stick together. Well when I say stick together I refer to wave from a distance, maybe while hiding behind a large tree and wearing a false beard. I am not entirely sure where all the new visitors have got too on the A to Z, I am mainly getting the regulars . . . Mind you I am happy with that I have good regulars......

    ReplyDelete

Poop deck. - hahahahaha I said poop!